Friday, April 8, 2011

On tour (part 2)

I got this pair of perfect-condition classic '60s Australian-made Parker chairs on the street in Bondi for $0. Love hard rubbish. Still kicking myself for not also grabbing the lounge. Hopefully someone else did and is/was as happy as I am/was when I stumbled across them.

Weird monkey fruit bowl is one of my favourite finds. I love him. He's a numbered edition - 15 of 36 - and is made by Bellini, Italy. Fabulous '70s-era kitsch. The tin toy, Happy Wanderer, was a gift from my sister and her husband.

Keeping calm. Carrying on.

A girl can't help collecting what she loves. Colour, colour and more colour.


Plastic Pernod water jug, to drink with the classic French aperitif, picked up from a great vintage/secondhand store on the way out of North Hobart heading towards Moonah.

No comments: