Saturday, December 10, 2011

Click to switch & ditch the habit of a lifetime

With a library full of magazines piled up around my house, I've been forced to take another look at my periodical buying habit. And, with the full moon eclipse and end of Mercury retrograde signalling the start of a new period, it's out with the old, in with the new. If Beaufort 8 Group can chuck a heap of old mags, so can I. So, this is my new modus operandi: online magazines. Rue, Lonny et al. Thank you for inventing yourselves and helping me to declutter my life.
The first three images are of Rue art director and Designlovefest blogger Bri Emery's new loft (glad I'm not the only crazy person who has a colour-coordinated closet).


And I love this mid-century modern shoot from the "holiday" issue of Rue.

2 comments:

The Beaufort 8 Group said...

I was ruthless!
some might say I was


fieraph

Cathy G said...

fieraph!